Osage Broadband, the communications component of Osage Innovative Solutions (OIS), provides fiber-optic and fixed wireless broadband for residential, business, and tribal communities in and around Gray Horse, Fairfax, Hominy, and Pawhuska.
Osage Broadband is powered by AtLink Services, the Osage Nation’s premier partner tasked with managing and operating our communications infrastructure. Serving more than 15,000 Oklahomans, AtLink is dedicated to providing exceptional high-speed internet service to rural and underserved communities.
Offering high-speed internet to Osage County, Osage Broadband features:
- No contracts or credit checks
- No required equipment fees
- No phone line or cable TV subscription required
- No activation fees
- No data caps or overage fees
- No content filtering
- No activity tracking
Other advantages of Osage Broadband include:
- Reliable, secure network
- Operated by one of Oklahoma’s largest wireless service providers
- High-speed fiber-optic backhaul
- Convenient online billing portal