Skyway36 is the Osage Nation’s aerospace technology innovation zone and droneport. Located at the intersection of urban cityscape and rural areas, Skyway36 is an ideal location for UAS and AAM testing.
- 90+ Acre droneport/airport. Undeveloped parcels from small to large are available.
- 80,000+ square feet of office space
- 3,000’ paved runway
- 2,000+ miles of uncongested class G airspace to the northwest
- Skyway Range access
Skyway36 is part of the Skyway Range corridor, in partnership with regional academic and private entities intended to enhance high-tech skills and develop a future-proof workforce. With focus on first-responder drone pilot training, last-mile delivery, tech startup space, UAS (unmanned aircraft system) research and development, and other tech-related endeavors, this corridor offers unique opportunities looking to begin or expand their operations.
As a part of Skyway Range, Osage LLC is also developing a remote UAS test site, at the northern end of its 43,000-acre ranch just outside of Pawhuska Oklahoma. This site is suited for many types of operations including counter UAS and DOD testing operations that require a more controlled ground risk environment.
An additional perk to testing at Skyway36 is the Osage Casino and Hotel located adjacent to the droneport. The convenient location offers comfortable luxury accommodations, dining, conference rooms, ballrooms, event venue, and state of the art gaming.
Skyway36 in the news:
- Skyway36 integral part of Tulsa Regional Advanced Mobility Corridor
- Tulsa poised to become centerpiece of drone corridor in Oklahoma
- DronePort Network joins Tulsa’s drone and AAM development plan