Through the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program, we can offer your operation many time-saving and cost-effective benefits that non-tribal partners cannot, as well as a commitment to customer service and a proven history of success that is second to none.
Why hiring a tribally owned 8(a) business is a smart decision:
- Cost-effective: Eliminate costly market research, acquisition strategies, solicitation, proposal review and contractor selection.
- Fast: Put us to work faster. We’re exempt from the competitive, time-consuming, $4 million sole-source contracting limit placed on most 8(a)-certified businesses.
- Simple: Get awards that cannot be protested (13CFR §124.517(a)) so we can start on your contracted services sooner.
- Compliant: Meet regulatory requirements that require a percentage of your vendors be minority enterprises.
Why hiring Osage LLC is the best decision:
- Experience: We have proven performance on federal and commercial contracts.
- Expertise: Our knowledgeable team has experience working for federal agencies and contractors.
- Resources: We have the infrastructure and capabilities to handle the ambitious requirements of federal contracts.
- Certified: We have multiple 8(a)-designated and HUBZone-certified organizations, qualifying us for the federal marketplace.
More advantages of partnering with Osage LLC:
- Get sole-source contracting above the $4M threshold (13CFR §124.506(b)).
- Get sole-source contracting up to $100M without justification and authorization (13CFR §124.506(b)(5)).
- DOD prime contractor: Get a 5% cash contract rebate under the Native American Incentives Act (U.S.C.1544 FAR Clause 52.226-1).
Indian Incentive Program (25 U.S.C. §1544)
Through this program, you can get up to 5% of our fee reimbursed by the federal government after work is completed.
The Buy Indian Act (25 U.S.C. §47)
Get preference from the federal government by hiring Native American employees and/or purchasing products, supplies and services from eligible Indian Economic Enterprises (IEE) such as Osage LLC or any of its entities.